Additional Fees

Poor customer service.You get transferred to different departments.

No one seems to know who does what. When you get behind on payments and your vehicle gets repossessed and you pay them what you owe it takes up to a week for them to complete the necessary paperwork to release the vehicle. Meanwhile I am responsible for additional storage fees. I'm sure there is a process but with most jobs there is a form that gets completed, may require signature approval and then they fax it to the appropriate party.

It should not take more than 48 hours to release a vehicle.I will never recommend this company nor the purchase of a Toyota.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of southeast toyota finance auto financing from Southeast Toyota Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Southeast Toyota Finance to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was there lack of honesty, redoing there options on helping clients with financial needs and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southeast Toyota Finance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience.I would be happy to go over any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the redemption process.

J.