Setf have the worst customer service people I have ever dealt with in my life.Yes I had a repo and yes I am trying to handle my case according.

I spoke to a woman by the name of Felicia she suppose to be a supervisor if she is than they need to send her to trying classes. I told her that I made my pymt online and they still did not care. They only wanted a payment in full. The way the economy is who can get a loan out for sure of a high price.

I she told me to stop my pymt unless I pay off the entire car. Such a waste of time. I would think Setf would work with you instead of against you. She would not even let me talk to a manager.

After advising her that I just took a loan out to finish my Nursing program but did she care NO.I hope that they can help people instead of trying to hurt them.

Review about: Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

You arrogant ***!I do not know you personally but you are an ***.

It is easy for you to sit and judge a situation that you are in.You are looking from the outside in.You are probably a spoiled litte *** that is not from the real world ***!!!!

erika567

You are right.

I understand how a reasonable person would think that someone with a differing opinion MUST work for the company being complained about.That was sarcasm in case you failed to pick it up.

Don't make things up just to try to make your story sound better and more pathetic. You would have mentioned your grandma and the online payment before if it were true. Please go back to my last post. If you can't afford your bills then work a second job until you can pay for school and your bills!!

I still don't like the sound of a nurse who can't take responsibility. You may be a good person.

I don't know you personally.You are not responsible if you take out a loan for school when you clearly can't pay for your car loan.

erika567

I didn't think that I needed to say all of that.I guess I will let you in on a little more about me.

I work part time and go to school full time and on top of that I attend my grandmother who is 86 years old and suffering from dementia.I am a responsible person but who doesn't fall short sometimes I guess that would be you!!!

Wow!Interesting!

In your last post you mentioned nothing about making a payment online.

If you can't afford your bills then work a second job until you can pay for school and your bills.I don't like the sound of a nurse who can't take any responsibility.