I've just made my last payment on the car I financed through Southeast Toyota Finance.I am so angry!!!It is impossible to speak to anyone in the United States if you have a question about anything, you are directed to INDIA and all they can do is read a script, they do not know how to answer anything, they are trained ONLY to take your money and charge you a fee to do so.

They refuse to give you a number to anywhere in the US, and all numbers you find on line or thur the phone book will direct you to the numbers to INDIA!!!! DO NOT finance your auto with these people, they will mail your statements with no way to mail your payment on time, forcing you to make payments via the phone FOR A FEE.

There have been other problems but I am so pissed I just don't want to talk about this anymore.My suggestion is to finance with any company but this one.

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

This written about S.E Toyota Finance is so true!!Not only about the lack of talking to someone with any sense of intelligence, but anyone that cares about listening to the problems one has with this economic situation!!

Good luck finding someone with any sympathy!!

Putting it mildly, they simply suck!!!:( :?

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more