My son financed his first car through southeastern toyota financing and it has been a real let down.He changed jobs and had a lapse in pay and even though he called them and told them he would have to be late, They keep calling him and I.

I signed for him. Southeastern toyota must be located in India because you cant understand what they are saying and they talk to you like your *** demanding you go ahead and pay a extension fee etc. Toyota decided to put their new auto plant in Ontario because people in the south U.S., are too *** and hard to train So why dont we just see how well they do in Canada and not buy their cars!

No more Toyota's for me!!!!

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

Iva, South Carolina, United States #15198

they are the worst credit scammers ever

George Town, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands #12750

hmmm try paying your bills on time, you did sign the contract right??? I'm sure people in the south at least know that much

straighttalk
Epsom, New Hampshire, United States #4853

Airman39, "retired" is obviously an A$$hole liberal or he works for Toyota.I guess either way he's an A$$hole.

Pay no attention to his response.

Toyota finance is horrible.

You'll find customer service issues with them all over the net.Refinance if you can, and let them know why you did so.

Granby, Missouri, United States #4424

Gee, what a concept...they want you to pay for the car you signed for!!!

Hackensack, Minnesota, United States #3815

At least you can reach them on the phone.Every time I call customer service they hang up on me.

The link for contacting customer service mysteriously doesn't work on the website. I am so mad.

I can't wait to refinance through another company.Worst customer service I have ever encountered.