Verdunville, West Virginia

This company has the WORST customer service I have ever run into....I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a simple buyout on my current car loan....NO RESPONSE....great car ( 2007 Yaris )...horrible service at SETF !!The website will not allow me to set up an account due to my zip code not agreeing with their records...Hello??...I think I know my own zip code better than anyone there....their error, my problem, right?

My return address is on EVERY check they cash, EVERY envelope they receive, and they can't get the zip code correct on my account....what a sory bunch...and the lie that we will get back to you in ONE BUSINESS DAY ??!!

What a line....NEVER AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN>>>>>>>do not have this company finance your car, truck or whatever !!!You have been warned !!

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Tega Cay, South Carolina, United States #217094
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

I work for Southeast Toyota Finance and would be happy to assist.

Please feel free to call me at the number below, enter your account number, and opt out to a representative. They will be able to directly transfer you to my extension.

I hope to hear from you soon,Terry Kaufman, Southeast Toyota Finance - (800) 686-3494