3.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Southeastern Toyota has no program for people who qualify for a car under one income and then whose job downsizes and the income becomes smaller. Toyota sales people are being trained to push individuals into $500 payments per month to up sales and commissions.

Robo collection calls do cost time and money but Southeastern will gladly spend the money to call you four times a day, even at times when you tell them you are working or not at home. They don't listen. When you talk to the representative they have no idea what your discussion was in the previous call. If you get paid in two weeks they will literally call you every day for two weeks.

Its a kind of collection harassment they use. Then they send you a form letter saying they can't reach you and you must contact them. I had three previous car loans with other companies and never had problems like this. I was never late when my payments were $359 or $376.

But now my payments are $497 and with insurance and registration I frankly am struggling. My car loan besides my rent is the single most expense per month I have. If they would refinance my late payments would never ever be like this.

They have destroyed my credit by not listening. Not a good company to do business with.

Review about: Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No help offered, No reasonable explaination, Customer service.

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1254676
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to review your account and go over some possible solutions to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at (800) 267-0855 ext 1757820.

J.Murray SETF

You have destroyed your own credit! Grow up and dont play the childish blame game!!!!