I took my car in today to get a warranty for my dash because it is warp and it falls under the warranty to get fix but they told me it was out of warranty and it cleary stated that 3 years or 36,000miles but my car has 33,370 miles and im not happy at all

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southeast Toyota Finance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southeast Toyota Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Southeast Toyota Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience.We as a Finance company, will not be able to assist with this matter.

Please refer to your dealership for product/warranty concerns.

If I may be of some assistance feel free to contact me at 1-800-267-0855 ext 1204343 J.Murray Southeast Toyota Finance.

to SETFCustomerExperience #1028349

It's not just me but other Scion Frs and Subaru Brz owners too that has this problem too.