Southeast Toyota Finance is World Omni

135 of 141 Southeast Toyota Finance reviews

Southeast Toyota Finance is a front for World Omni Finance located in Deerfield Beach, FL.It is part of JM Family Enterprises.

I wanted to pay off the loan on my car and I insisted on getting a real address because I was shipping the check overnight via UPS. The real address where they process the loan payments is 6150 Omni Park Drive, Mobile, AL 36609. Their 800 number is picked up in India.

When I spoke with them they did not want to give me a real address, but I insisted because I said I was going to require a signature to prove when it was received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
135 of 141 Southeast Toyota Finance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 11 #1239278 Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Well I certainly am a little nervous now, I just purchased a 2017 Camry financed by World Omni. I realize these complaints are from 2015 and before but I sure hope they have resolved them all, because I am starting to doubt my purchase.

Nov 28 #1246959 Delray Beach, Florida, United States

Southeast Toyota Finance verified representative

Providing great service is our priority. If you have any questions regarding your account with us please contact us at (800) 686-3494 our Customer Care Dept - thank you SETF.

Dec 07, 2015 #1074940

I am a very unhappy customer with Omni or SETF. I was told if I bought a certain vehicle with a co signer and 12 pymts. on time I would be considered a loyalty customer not have to put anymore money down on 2nd vehicle. I would receive a 2015 car at same notes. I done everything I was told to do for a year on this certified vehicle when I returned they told me they could do it, but wanted me to step down 2 classes in vehicle and raise notes 200.00 monthly of course I told them no. My credit score needed to be higher than originally said and their was no more loyalty program. so I waited six months continually raising and working on credit score. This whole time they don't want to drop the co-signer which by the way is going through hardship and lost his job the same month I bought the car and has yet to return to work. On my birthday month I went to try again I was told not to pay the note for I was buying another vehicle my mistake paperwork wasn't finished till day 31 and all the sudden they wouldn't finance me after 17 mos. needless to say 8 years never late on a car note anywhere. This company is a joke and yes I paid my note but I am so disappointed and angry with World Omni which at one time I held high standards for. I will never trust them ever again. It's a shame Toyota puts out a great product wish I could say the same for the people they choose too protect their name. This is exactly why women are scared to approach salespeople at a dealership.
Tammy
... Show more

tammy

Dec 07, 2015 #1075211 Pensacola, Florida, United States

I have spoke to so many different people at this company same situation to no avail nothing done. Same story someone will return your call and resolve issue no return call Michael Hollis is vice president you ask to speak with him or his assistant and that's unheard of. No one is allowed to contact him besides the BBB. According to his staff, customer reps. collections dept. Yes I even called the collections dept. I am very irritated with the lack of response from this company. Yet become 5 days late and your phone is ringing off the hook . I only became late once but they want you to borrow the money and pay them immediately. How can they do so wrong yet expect repeat business from future clients.

Dec 18, 2015 #1080639

Southeast Toyota Finance verified representative

Thank you for speaking to me on December 09, 2015. I have not heard back from you, so I hope you were able to resolve your concerns with your dealership. If I may be a further assistance to you please contact J. Murray 800-267-0855 ext 1204343.

samuel king

Dec 31, 2015 #1086405 Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

anonymous
I am not sure why these complaints against S.E Toyota/World Omni Finance are not being posted or reported on/to popular sites like: better business bureau(bbb.org), scambook.com; and peopleclaim.com. More so called or visit your of Chamber of Commerce in your locality, call your Congressman, and even a TV channel and Radio station. They need to be in the media if this is consistent bad and fraudulent response their customers get from them. I am going to pay off my car now to stop them from scamming me. They charge $649 for Administration fee to move information from one department to the other in their company. Other car comparative car sale companies charge below $200. Thank you all for all your complaint because it puts me on alert to watch out for this scam artists posing as legitimate car sales company.

Jan 04 #1088521 Delray Beach, Florida, United States

Southeast Toyota Finance verified representative

Providing great service is our priority. Our customers are important to us; any feedback provided allows the opportunity for improvement. You are welcome to contact me directly if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Please feel free to contact me at Southeast Toyota Finance 800-267-0855 ext. 1204343. Thank you J. Murray

0 1 Reply

Aug 02 #1193846

You went to Bob Tyler right? Biggest team of snakes I have ever did business with. They taught me to NEVER do a loan with their "finance" arm. Always talk to a bank, or FCU first before buying a car.

Oct 22, 2015 #1052353

I returned a leased 2013 Toyota to Toyota of Hollywood on Sept. 8th., 2015
The Corolla had under 8000 miles on it. the interior was prestine because I kept it all covered from day one.
I turned in all 3 keys
I never missed a payment... it was automatically deducted from my checking account.
I was clever enough at 82yrs. old to video the entire car on my Iphone the day I turned it in.
I called Omni Leasing on 3 occasions, on two occasions I got to speak to a real person. each time I asked for the exact amount of the monies due to them. both times they gave me a figure & as soon as I had enough money I paid them through my bank "pay bill" one month later I get a bill for $500.00 ( of which I don't have) I called them and was told that the $500.00 included repair of back and front bumpers that had gashes (impossible there was not damage to the car) I explained that to the woman and she said if I went on line I would see pictures of the bumpers - I said it was probably pictures of another car or the people who picked it up caused the damage... she did not believe me, and that is when I told her I took videos of the car the morning of the return and she said do I have proof of the date - thank goodness the Iphone records all of that info. Lastly she said that the charge of $350.00 was for someone to drive the car to auction... well that is not my fault, not my problem.... she kept badgering me for payments to pay off the $500. even offered to reduce it to
... Show more

Oct 23, 2015 #1052753

Southeast Toyota Finance verified representative

I am sorry to hear about this incident. Please contact me at 800-267-0855 x 1204343. I would like to get your feedback regarding your experience with the end of lease process.
J. Murray

1 1 Reply

Apr 24, 2014 #808712

I just turned in my Prius I leased thru these buZzards. I made every payment early. No damages. Pristine condition. And didn't even come near the mileage limit. They told me the would waive the 350 dollar disposition fee. If I bought another Toyota. I did. Not to mention the fact that my husband has been a dedicAted employee for nearly 30 years. I get a bill yesterday for nearly 900 dollars. Disposition fee plus some eff'd up inflated tax Finally they dropped the dispos fee. Which is btw ripping you. New ***. No other co charges this. And to boot. The tAxes on the Prius were only about 200 for the whole frickin year. !!! I will never ever finance nor lease from these thieves ever again. This has soured me. I should hAve gotten every *** mile out of it I could. So much for loyalty. :x

samuel king

Dec 31, 2015 #1086407 Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States

anonymous

Aug 13, 2013 #699297

You can also go to bbb.org and scambook.com to file complaints. BBB page says none have been filed against World Omni. I think we should change that!

Aug 13, 2013 #699294

I found a website called peopleclaim.com where claims and complaints can be filed against world omni. Anyone heard of it?

Aug 13, 2013 #699280

I have also been having a very bad experience with World Omni/Southeast Toyota. Our truck had to filed under a bankruptcy after paying on it for two years. We had no late payments. We just recently paid off our bankruptcy earlier than scheduled. Our truck had already been paid off before anything else. But because World Omni had NOT sent the claim release form like they were suppose to, when we paid the bankruptcy off the trustee sent ANOTHER check for the payoff to World Omni. I have contacted them and my bankruptcy lawyer has contacted them. I personally, always get the run-around, no definite answer song and dance! My lawyer and trustee say, by law, they are required to return the check. They have confirmed that they received the check but have no idea when it will be sent back to the trustee as that is an accounting issue. I asked to speak to someone in accounting and was told "That is not allowed." I even tried calling the corporate office in florida and STILL got the song and dance routine! I've been sitting here for six months with no vehicle (truck was totaled) because of waiting on that check to be returned! NEVER EVER is it a good idea to do business with these people. In my opinion, they don't care one bit about the customers they get their money from. They just care about the money!

Tom F

Jul 31, 2013 #690801 West Palm Beach, Florida, United States

I have the same issues... It has been going on since 2007!! I've contacted SETF multiple times and also Experian, Equifax, Transunion. I am trying to buy a house and SETF has incorrect information and posting information on my accounts. No one at SETF has returned calls and will address the issue. No response..

I would also be interested if anyone was doing a class action against them LET ME KNOW!

Ownitoutright

Jun 10, 2013 #663011 Mobile, Alabama, United States

Misinformed. That is my final, overall feeling that I am left with from SETF. I have paid for my car in full and 35 days later, no title. When you are dealing with someone's money, you, indirectly are dealing with their emotions. And when YOU make a mistake regarding your customers money, you should be able to deal with that mistake in a compassionate manner. Also, a car's title should have to be legally sent through certified mail. Maybe not YOUR problem to fix but it would take the responsibility off of SETF when you "lose the title in the mail".

Jun 11, 2013 #663169

Southeast Toyota Finance verified representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to review your account to see if I am able to assist you regarding this matter. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
M. Davis
314-702-4206

SETF Customer Experience

Oct 24, 2012 #559462

Jessica,
I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I am interested to hear more about your situation. Please give me a call at your convenience.
M. Davis
314-702-4206

1-20 of 82 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.