My car was totaled. I was reassured by representative LaShonda that the dedictible would be covered also by gap insurance as long as my account payments were up to date.

Then after the payment from my insurance company was submitted to Southeast Toyota. I recieved harrassing calls from another representative Janet and she says that LaShonda was not supposed to tell me that the gap would cover the deductible. I have talked to Janet recently and she is now calling me a liar that LaShonda did not tell me that because it is not in their notes.

I am so disappointed in their failure to keep their word. World Omni/Southeast Toyota even makes claims on my credit that the car was charged off at 11,*** dollars when they say I only owe 581.00

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Cand_ice23 is overall dissatisfied with Southeast Toyota Finance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southeast Toyota Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Southeast Toyota Finance to other companies on our site.

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1223642
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I would be happy to review your account and go over any questions you may have in reference to the Total Loss process.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

J.