1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am a full time college student also working full time. My account has fallen just 33 days past due, which is due to a job change.

I have been giving courtesy calls to setf, and today was told that i could not make a partial payment. Partial payments were unacceptable, or so she told me. The lady was very rude regarding my payments. I have recently switched jobs to make more money, and am getting paid on a biweekly basis.

I was told that paying in full on the 17th was unacceptable. I needed to pay the full amount by friday. The worst customer service i have ever dealt with.

My mom has recently passed away and money is tight. These are the rudest and most unsympathetic people i have ever dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southeast Toyota Finance Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

Comments

Biltmore Forest, North Carolina, United States #1188657

They are very rude

SETFCustomerExperience
Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1176786
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

We are truly sorry for your loss. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will be happy to review your account.

J.

Murray

Southeast Toyota Finance

1-800-267-0855 ext. 1204343

I'm sorry for your lost they are the most unprofessional's people I know