1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am a full time college student also working full time. My account has fallen just 33 days past due, which is due to a job change.

I have been giving courtesy calls to setf, and today was told that i could not make a partial payment. Partial payments were unacceptable, or so she told me. The lady was very rude regarding my payments. I have recently switched jobs to make more money, and am getting paid on a biweekly basis.

I was told that paying in full on the 17th was unacceptable. I needed to pay the full amount by friday. The worst customer service i have ever dealt with.

My mom has recently passed away and money is tight. These are the rudest and most unsympathetic people i have ever dealt with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of southeast toyota finance account. Southeast Toyota Finance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southeast toyota finance account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southeast Toyota Finance.

Comments

Biltmore Forest, North Carolina, United States #1188657

They are very rude

SETFCustomerExperience
Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1176786
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

We are truly sorry for your loss. Please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will be happy to review your account.

J.

Murray

Southeast Toyota Finance

1-800-267-0855 ext. 1204343

I'm sorry for your lost they are the most unprofessional's people I know