1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user May 10

I will definitely never buy a car through SETF for the rest of my life. Right now, I am not even sure if I will ever buy a Toyota again.

This was my first brand new car. By the way I was looking at a 2018 Toyota 4Runner at Atlanta Toyota, but decided to hold off.

Now I am glad I didn't buy another vehicle through SETF. I will ensure that everyone knows about your shady business practices.

Original review posted by user May 09

I leased a 2015 Toyota Camry SE and kept it for 39 month(Extended lease for 3 months). I always made all lease payments on time and took the car to the Toyota dealership (35 miles away) for all the regular maintenance.

When I returned the car last month, it was in great shape. Only some hairline scratches on exterior due to normal wear but no dents/damage etc. The interior was in brand new condition. I have attached the pictures as evidence.

Now I am shocked to see the $978 bill for excess wear and tear. I have been trying to contact them at 800-686-3494, but no one is taking the call even after 30 minutes of hold. My question to SETF is, do you expect a car to be in brand new condition after almost three and a half years? No one leases a car to just park it in their garage.

When a car is driven it gets normal wear and tear.

Do you classify all regular wear as "excess wear and use." I have paid you lease payments totaling $9,945 in 39 months, which is well enough to cover the depreciation on the vehicle.

Please have some common sense and waive this bill for $978. My number is 770-256-8297

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Lack of compassion, Being ignored by setf, Payment center, Complete and utter lack of customer support.

Comments

SETFCustomerExperience
Southeast Toyota Finance Verified Representative

Our records indicate that you have spoken with a representative in regards to your concern. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.Thank you,Southeast Toyota Finance1-800-686-3494

to SETFCustomerExperience #1496374

Yes, I have spoken with your representative to waste my time. You are the worst company I have ever done business with and I wouldn't even like to see your name for the rest of my life.

You have succeeded in robbing me off of my money. Go get a medal for that.

I hope you lose a lot of money in the future. Shame on your whole organization top to bottom - Customer Service to the Top Executive Team.