Newton, North Carolina

This company is repossessing my husbands car and won’t let us pay the full amount last due which is only 800.00! They said they closed loan and we have to pay off entire 10,000.00 balance to keep car!!

We have the money for past due. Clearly this company doesn’t care about people having financial hardships and they don’t give you a chance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southeast Toyota Finance Account.

Preferred solution: Keep trying to pay past due amount .

Southeast Toyota Finance Cons: Terrible company.

Comments

Nooo clearly you don't care about paying your bills. ONLY $800.

ONLY?

But you have "hardships" and didn't pay it or communicate. Sucks to be you I guess?

@Anonymous

My credit score is 792 so don’t tell me I don’t care about paying my bills. People have issues and things happen.

Have you heard of an emergency situation coming up?! Just wait... Also this company does not practice consistent from consumer to consumer.

There is someone else commenting who also had a repossession but they are able to maintain vehicle with paying past due amount. Why can’t we do this?!

@Anonymous

Boo hoo they don't repo after a week or two. They don't sell your car right away either.

Don't worry about anyone else's situation worry about yours. Fyi your credit score won't be 792 after this lol

@Anonymous

Your a dumb *** My credit score isn’t impacted bc my credit is in my name. His is separate.

So laugh away at how ignorant you are. Like I said I pay my bills and everything on time :)

SETFCustomerExperience

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our customers' needs are met with courtesy and professionalism. To protect the privacy of all customers, we ask that you please contact us directly at 1-800-686-3494 so that we may further discuss your concerns.