At lease turn in they sent a bill for several hundred dollars in items that per their website were clearly normal wear and tear. We kept the vehicle in exceptional condition. I hate to see what kind of bill the average person would get. Will NEVER lease a toyota again. They lost a customer for life!!!!
$100 charge for every nick and scuff and stone chip, but if you look on their own lease end examples it says they are considered normal and allowable.
They simply make up charges and threaten you. Stay far far away from Toyota. run run run away
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leased Car Charges
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."