Southeast Toyota Finance is World Omni
Southeast Toyota Finance is a front for World Omni Finance located in Deerfield Beach, FL.It is part of JM Family Enterprises.
I wanted to pay off the loan on my car and I insisted on getting a real address because I was shipping the check overnight via UPS. The real address where they process the loan payments is 6150 Omni Park Drive, Mobile, AL 36609. Their 800 number is picked up in India.
When I spoke with them they did not want to give me a real address, but I insisted because I said I was going to require a signature to prove when it was received.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Kia of Toledo to find a 4x4, Manual Transmission, SUV, and they Kia tried to sell me an off brand vehicle instead that had no value. When..."
- "IT TAKES AT LEAST 1 YR TO PAY INTEREST OFF THEN THE REMAINING YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN INTEREST WITH A LITTLE PRINCIPAL..."
- "TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU MAKE ON MYFORDCREDIT.COM! (autopay setup confirmation, payment receipts, any sort of application / confirmation. And any conversation with a rep). They will..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "I have the highest plan with them where I pay $60 with 10 GB of Highspeed data, well last month my service was throttled, I went on to the cricket..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech. They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them. They (ABC) didn't agree with..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."